What we have
We are currently looking to offer a number of international voice acting contract opportunities.
Most of our jobs are voice over for e-learning, and often we can supply a steady stream of work for the right individuals.
What we need
- Latin American Spanish
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Simplified Chinese
What you need
- prior experience recording audio in your native language;
- an excellent and up-to-date understanding of your language, it’s usage and regional conventions;
- native-language speakers required;
- ability to review the script beforehand and record the script accurately and professionally in a timely manner;
- experience in voice acting, translation, theatrical performance, interpretation or language teaching;
- flexibility with working hours and professional work ethic.
What we offer
We pay all our voice talents a fixed rate per 3000 words delivered. Deliveries must be in requested file format and be cleaned for any breaths/noises, etc. Included in rate is one round of bugfixes for any reading errors.
Please provide your best rate per 3000 words delivered.